Our Internet Service
Our Internet service provides secure and reliable high speed connection to the Internet. Unlike traditional dial up connections and ISDN lines, our Internet is "always on" and that means it is instant Internet. No waiting. With this service, you are able to download pictures, send email, and look up information within seconds not minutes. Call Glasford Telephone at (309) 389-2111 for more information. The Internet Registration form is located at the bottom of this webpage.
||3 Mbps/512 Kbps
||3 Mbps/1 Mbps
||6 Mbps/512 Kbps
||6 Mbps/1 Mbps
||12 Mbps/1 Mbps
Terms and Conditions
- By signing this registration form and agreement, you (Customer) agree to the following terms and conditions of the service described below.
- These services are provided by GTC, 209 E. Main St., P.O. Box 169, Glasford, IL 61533. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the state of Illinois applicable to contracts to be performed entirely within the state.
- The external Internet modem will be provided by GTC and, in consideration for GTC providing the Internet modem, the customer agrees to pay monthly service fee for a minimum of twelve (12) months. If the customer terminates service within the first twelve (12) months, the customer must continue to pay the monthly service fee for the remainder of the initial 12-month term. Both GTC and customer may terminate this agreement at any time, after the initial 12-month term, by giving written notice to the other.
Such notice is effective when given and customer is obligated to pay for service through the termination date. The only warranty covering the external Iternet modem provided by GTC is the manufacturer's warranty of thirty (30) days. Beyond the 30-day manufacturer's warranty the customer shall be responsible for repair or replacement of the modem with like equipment.
- All charges will be billed by GTC on their monthly telephone bill, payable by the 20 th of that same month. Failure to pay by the specified due date may result in your service being discontinued. A $10.00 reconnect fee will be required to re-establish service.
- If your GTC account is discontinued for any reason, GTC assumes no responsibility for recovery of your data.
- GTC makes no express or implied warranty of any kind. There is no express or implied warranty of merchantability of fitness for a particular purpose for the services to be provided by GTC. GTC makes no attempt to verify accurate receipt of any message and is not responsible for any loss of data resulting from delays, nondeliveries, incorrect deliveries or service interruptions, including those caused by the negligence, errors or omissions of GTC, nor for consequential damages regardless of their cause.
- Customer agrees to comply with the terms governing use of the GTC network as set forth in the GTC "Acceptable Use Policy", as they may change from time to time.
- By accessing and using the GTC, user is consenting to system monitoring for law enforcement purposes. Unauthorized use of, or access to, this computer system may subject users to criminal prosecution and penalties. User agrees to indemnify GTC against liability for any and all use of user's account.
PLEASE READ IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE COMPLETING Internet APPLICATION
Customer agrees to pay for the Internet service for a minimum of twelve (12) months. If customer terminates service within the first twelve (12) months, the Customer must continue to pay the monthly service fee for the remainder of the initial 12 month term.
GTC (Glasford Telephone Co.) will provide one (1) external Internet modem at the time of initial application.
The only warranty covering the external Itnernet modem provided by GTC is the manufacturer's warranty of thirty (30) days. Beyond the 30-day manufacturer's warranty, customer is responsible for repair or replacement of the modem.
Our Internet requires an ethernet card to be installed in the customer's computer. Customer is responsible for the purchase and installation of the ethernet card.
Our Internet service is an always-on connection. Obtaining and maintaining an adequate firewall system to prevent hackers is the customer's responsibility.
GTC cannot guarantee speeds due to traffic or congested sites.
Telephone support will be provided during normal working hours for modem installation. Installation includes configuration to a stand-alone computer system only.
Our Internet package includes one e-mail address. Additional e-mail addresses can be obtained for $3.00 /address/month.
Our Internet package does not include any personal disk space on our servers for creating personal web pages or storage.
Click here to download a printable version of our Internet registration form
Click here to download a printable version of our Authorization Agreement For Preauthorized Payments
Click here to download our policy agreement